At Unison, we believe in the following principle: The growth of any organization depends on the growth of its employees.
With more than 20 years of experience, Unison helps organizations, and the people who work there, reach new heights of performance. We emphasize organizational health, a management philosophy that places team members at the centre of an organization’s strategic delivery. Organizational health allows for sustainable improvement; results are strong and well integrated into the business’ future.
We have an opening for an experienced Sales Development Specialist, to support sales and maximize the number of face-to-face meetings with potential customers. You will identify and nurture potential customers throughout the sales process. You will focus on meeting new customers, understanding their weak points and communicating how Unison can meet their unique needs.
This position will require detailed research of target companies and their major players. Everything should be very well documented. In addition, this position requires the application of the sales strategy that will be developed in collaboration with the salesperson which includes follow-ups and relationship nurturing. Sales Development Specialists are highly motivated professionals who are driven by the thrill of victory, but above all believe in collaboration, self-improvement and empathy.
- Execute cold calling on a daily basis to identify sales opportunities for Unison.
- Follow the lead qualification process to schedule appointments for the salesperson
- Produce a complete profile of identified leads and present to the salesperson with suggestions of sales priorities.
- Contribute to and follow up on marketing activities and document all touch points and notes in Unison’s CRM software;
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales qualified lead targets;
Knowledge & Experience
- Bilingual (French and English)
- A university or college degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, Engineering, other relevant discipline, or a combination of education and previous experience will be considered
- Experience in B2B sales is required
- Knowledge of social media platforms such as LinkedIn to generate qualified leads for sales
- Experience working in a lead generation or sales development role
- Full time
- Medical, dental, life insurance, long-term disability insurance after 3 months.
- Performance bonuses
- Wellness Spending Account
- Telecommuting / remote work
- Flexible schedule and work hours
- At ease in presenting ideas and doing so in a dynamic manner with a communication style that facilitates open exchange and is adapted to both audience and context.
- An attentive, open and active listener.
- Confident, levelheaded, responsible, and very comfortable making difficult decisions. Examines pros and cons using logic and reason. A determined, action-oriented “go-getter”.
- Operating efficiently in constantly evolving environments and, when confronted with unforeseen circumstances, showing resilience and adaptability.
- Acting independently. Anticipating needs, taking advantage of opportunities and flagging problems in order to attain objectives.
- Adapts to just about any situation and promptly bounces back from failure.
- Enjoys captivating an audience and negotiating things.
You can also apply by uploading your application in the form below: